Citizen Concerns and Complaints

If you have disability, accessibility, or Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) concerns on:

1) Transportation (in accessible sidewalks, curb cuts, accessible street ramps), 2) Communication (interpreters, no assistive listening devices or closed captaining), 3) Facilities or businesses (no ramps, inaccessible bathrooms, inaccessibly entrances, no chair lifts, no alternative format for menus or brochures, no or incorrect accessible parking spaces, etc.) , please use this APP or call 311 to register your concern or complaint that will be forwarded to the Mayor’s Commission on Disabilities for follow- up. Thank you.

Mobile application downloads links:

App Store  Download for Android  

In addition to the mobile application, a web version is also available at!