Housing Ownership in City of Baltimore
Baltimore is one of the most active cities in the nation for ADA issues. The challenges with ADA issues is addressed by volunteers who team together under the Mayor's Commission on DIsabilities. The commission is led by Executive Director Dr. Nollie Wood. The rapidly growing disability committee is up to 15.1% of the ever growing population of Baltimore City.
The mission of the Mayor's Commission on Disabilities is to work to remove barriers and promote equal rights and opportunities for individuals with disabilities.
Our Mission is to Bring More Neighbors to Baltimore City. We work with homebuyers to share the facts about our City, match them with incentives, tax credits, real estate professionals, and-most importantly-help them discover their neighborhood.
Welcome to the Enoch Pratt free Library: your journey starts here. The Pratt Library is committed to and recognizes that libraries are essential to life and learning for all people. Citizens of and visitors to Baltimore will find that the Pratt Library offers a broad range of services to users with disabilities at most of our locations. You'll find friendly and knowledgeable staff, convenient hours of operation, books, devices, computers, educational and enriching programs, and branches throughout the city available by visiting in person or by phone.
Additional Homeownership Incentives
- Vacants to Value Homebuyer Program
- Housing Choice Voucher Homeownership Program
- State Mortgage Programs and Homeownership Assistance
- Federal Mortgage Programs and Homeownership Assistance
- Baltimore City Tax Incentives
- Maryland Homestead Tax Credit
- Housing Choice Voucher Visit our new Vacants to Value Home Search. Here, prospective homebuyers can locate houses that are eligible for one of more of the Vacants to Value homeownership incentives
Baltimore City Homeownership Incentive Programs
- CDBG's First Time Homebuyer Program
- Buying Into Baltimore Fairs and Trolley Tours
- Employee Homeownership Program
- Live Near Your Work Program
- Counseling Agencies
- Resources on the Web
- Maximizing Your Homebuying Experience
- Policies and Procedures
- Glossary of Terms
- Rental listings in Baltimore Area
- Accessible Housing in Baltimore Area
File(s) available on this page for download requires special software to view. If you do not have that software, you can obtain it from the following source(s):
Portable Document Format (PDF): https://get.adobe.com/reader/